Efoiling requires a introductionary class (minimum of one hour) to start to get going safely.
You will need to learn the following steps:
Knowleges of the machine and how to fall:
- avoid the front wing / propeler
- fall backward (keep the efoil in front of you)
Learn how to control the remote and speed (no take off)
- Laying on the board, control the speed, emergency stops (release the trigger)
- learn how to center your center of gravity and start carving.
Learn how move on your knees (no take off)
- accelerating, slow down
- experience the first lifts and toouch down (learn how to wipe out!)
- stabilize your body on your knees and start to fly
- fly on your knees and turns
This will be a 30 minutes tuition. Mention protection equipment will be provided (boots, gloves, lifejacket, helmet, longsleeves shirts, pant and radio)
Learn how to stand up ( no lifts)
- acceleration, wipe out
- learn how to carve and get your direction
Learn the first lifts
- stabilize your body
- body position and feet pressure
- experience the first turns while flying!
This step will take another 30 minutes, so within one hour you will be riding!